Klik Saya!

Khamis, Oktober 22, 2009

Salam Ukhuwah

Lets rileks our mind...and....

Think about this for a minute...



If I happened to show up on your door step crying,
Would you Care?


If I called you and asked you to pick me up because something Happened, Would you come?

If I had one day left, to live my life;
Would you be part of That last day?


If I needed a shoulder to cry on,
Would you give me Yours?


Do you know what the relationship is between your two eyes? They blink together, they move together, they cry together, They see things together and they sleep together,


BUT THEY NEVER SEE EACH OTHER...
that's what friendship is.
Life is lonely without FRIENDS



Teringat member2 seperjuangan dulu...

zaman sekolah rendah..

menengah..

sekolej..

rakan2 yg pernah bersama membanting tulang (hheehe) satu opis...

Banyak kenangan bersama..Gelak , Nangis...Sedih..

Alangkah best nyer kalau dapat bersua semula..

geng x merayap..(zaman abis sekolah)

geng x opismate


banyak lagi gambar..tapi semua kat umah..x de masa ler..nk scan..maybe nx time.



Tiada ulasan: